As a System Engineer you design, install, support and coordinate all the components and tools of the infrastructure. You provide implementation, administration, troubleshooting, performance and tuning for a wide variety of servers.
You monitor the systems to proactively prevent problems and actively manage and repair any breakdown of the servers. You will need to protect the infrastructure from any external or internal penetration. You update and configure data network and provide support and training to users. You coordinate, configure, test and maintain physical and virtual machines.
You act as a service provider and always keep an eye on how to technically improve the information system to help grow the business of your company and get a 100% user satisfaction
- Bachelor or Master in IT
- 3 – 5 years' experience in maintaining infrastructure
- Expertise in modern technologies: servers, network, firewall, backups, security, virtualization
- Microsoft servers (2008, 2012)
- VMware ESX Microsoft Hyper-V, office 365
- Backup SAN and NAS, good knowledge of Veeam
- TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, FTP
- Cloud and Big Data
- MCSA, MCSE certified