Research Associate - Protein Expr. & Purif.
- Design and cloning of DNA expression constructs.
- Cell culture and recombinant protein expression in mammalian cells.
- Purification of candidate antibodies and target proteins using different chromatography approaches (Protein A, SEC, CEX, IMAC).
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- Bachelor or technical (CFC) degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of relevant laboratory experience required.
- Hands-on experience in cell culture as well as protein production and purification.
- Molecular biology skills are an asset.
- Scientific curiosity, problem solving ability, self-motivated with the capacity to plan experiments and analyze results.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player who collaborates and communicates effectively in team environment.
- Able to work with flexibility in a changing and demanding research environment.
- Fluency in business-level English, both written and verbal.