Quality support engineer
You will be responsible to support Systems Toxicology group on quality related process and systems.
Your main taks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Develop procedures and provide related trainings,
• Maintain training qualification matrix,
• Prepare periodic Management Review for Systems Toxicology department,
• Collect study records.
• You have a degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or equivalent by experience.
• You have strong knowledge of relevant standards such as GLP/GCLP, ISO 17025, etc.
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.