Quality management system engineer
Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Be the interface between QMS department and operation team,
• Execute the IQ/OQ and PQ campaigns,
• Validate assay for quantitative and qualitative analytical methods,
• Maintain validation and qualification status (change control, performance monitoring, etc.),
• Maintain system data base,
• Manage and update quality documents.
• You have a degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or equivalent by experience.
• You have a previous experience of work in GMP or GLP environment and strong knowledge of relevant standards such as GLP/GCLP, ISO 17025, etc.
• You have a good understanding of chemical and physical aerosol characterization methods.
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.