Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Acquire and qualify new analytical equipment for the QC laboratories,
• Manage deviations, lead investigations and define CAPAs,
• Manage risk assessments and change controls,
• Maintain the GMP status of the laboratory and analytical methods,
• Represent QC in project teams.
• You have a degree in Life Sciences, engineering, chemistry or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a GMP environment (pharmaceutical industry).
• You have strong knowledge and interpretation of cGMP and Pharmacopeia requirements.
• You have advanced knowledge of chromatography techniques (HPLC, UPLC, GC), analytical method transfers and analytical method validation/verification as well as laboratory equipment qualification
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.