Quality Assurance Specialist
Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Perform release activities (batch record review),
• Manage deviations (opening, investigation and closing),
• Manage change control and CAPAs,
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance and the release on time of products,
• Maintain and improve quality for the compliance activities of API.
• You have a degree in Life Sciences, engineering or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 3 years of experience as a quality assurance engineer in the Life Sciences industry.
• You are used to work in regulatory environment and have strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems and related standards.
• You have good knowledge of API process and activities.
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.