Office Manager French / English
Management of the reception:
• Welcoming visitors, organizing in-house lunches, meetings and any in-house afterworks.
• Managing the switchboard including the use of cordless phone while away from the reception area and ensuring back ups are available to answer the phone when you are not in the office.
• Coordinating travel arrangements including visa applications, booking flights, accommodation for Company's top management, collaborators and visitors.
• Ad hoc requests and other tasks as may be required from time to time.
Office Management :
• Opening and dispatching incoming mail, faxes and dealing with outgoing documents by registered mail or courier service etc.
• Liaising with suppliers and negotiation of the contracts
• Ordering / shopping, managing stocks for office/kitchen and medical supplies.
• Processing payment instructions, remitting them for signature and dispatching by hand to banks.
• Maintaining petty cash and related accounting, preparation of expense reports.
• Correspondence and various secretarial tasks.
• Ensuring that kitchen, conference room, etc. are well arranged and kept tidy.
Executive support :
• Providing extensive calendar management (schedule & maintain all calendar items).
• Handling day-to-day administrative and operational responsibilities.
• Providing personal assistance if needed.
• Performing all other duties as required.
This position is ideal for a dynamic and versatile person with relevant experience and who wants to work in a challenging and international environment.
• Relevant experience as a Receptionist / Office Manager (minimum 3 years)
• Detail oriented, discrete, diplomatic, dependable, proactive.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a professional manner.
• Computer literate (excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Bilingual in French & English with excellent writing skills in both languages (other languages a strong asset).
• Impeccable presentation.