Your main tasks will be to coordinate the creation, development, design and improvement of corporate products.
• Design, develop and implement manufacturing procedures and processes,
• Utilize LEAN, Six Sigma, and other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and continuous improvement,
• Write and execute process and equipment validations (IQ/OQ/PQ),
• Facilitate resolution of complex technical and operational problems as well as assist with investigations on non-conformities, complaints or CAPAs,
• Work with R&D, marketing, quality and manufacturing departments during the concept, prototyping and release of new products.
• You have a degree in industrial manufacturing engineering in the medical device or regulated industry.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry.
• You have strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
• You have experience/knowledge with process and equipment validation.
• You have excellent knowledge and understanding of the medical device quality system regulation required.
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.