M&A Senior Consultant, Financial Advisory
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you to strengthen a fast growing practice of entrepreneurial M&A professionals in Geneva!
Whether you are buying or selling, merging or divesting, or carving out a business, our dedicated and award winning M&A Integration and Separation Advisory Team provides an exceptional opportunity together with leading capabilities and experience gained from complex integrations and separation projects.
What you can expect from us :
• Be part of the leading M&A team in Switzerland with a particular focus on our fast growing market in the Geneva area: Work across a defined approach to centrally drive and lead an operational integration, separation or carve-out as well as cover corporate and operational functions perspectives, including finance, human resources, information technology, research and development, sales and marketing, manufacturing, supply chain and procurement
• Access to great clients and projects: Opportunities to sell and manage engagements ranging from operational due diligence to complex carve-out projects, working on a daily basis with top management
• Participate to the business development of the Geneva area: have the unique opportunity to take an active role in the development of a high growth market in Switzerland, with a start-up mindset
• Drive engagements and workstreams: Design, plan and implement operational integration and separation services, highly tailored to an individual M&A transaction and its value drivers. Work with a highly motivated project team to meet client requirements
• A culture that place value on high quality, team work and addressing client needs: Produce high quality deliverables together with your project team within agreed timescales
• Work in international teams with very professional and like-minded colleagues: Engage in and manage business development activities, marketing initiatives and practice development activities to grow and strengthen our Swiss and Geneva practice
• Develop and broaden your network: Work together with our well established Consulting practice in Switzerland and internationally
Your qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA from accredited university in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics and Physics
• Prior work experience (2+ years) in M&A integration and separation advisory services, Operations Due Diligence or Consulting services within a consulting advisory firm
• You are motivated to work in a demanding and rewarding environment
• You have strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
• Project management skills
• Strong team player
• Fluency in English and French, German a plus
• Willingness to travel