Laboratory Validation Engineer
Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Support users in the development of URS documentation,
• Contribute to risk assessments,
• Review vendor IQ-OQ documentation,
• Write qualification protocoles,
• Execute and/or supervise execution of qualification tests,
• Write validation report for laboratory systems,
• Be responsible for training lab system users.
• You have a degree in Life Sciences, engineering or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the Life Sciences industry.
• You have strong knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
• You have knowledge of laboratory equipments and/or computerized systems qualification/validation activities.
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.