Laboratory Technician for Beverage
Instantané du poste
Location: Romont, SwitzerlandCompany: Nestlé NespressoFull-Time, act. Rate 100%Permanent ContractMinimum 5 years of experience in operation, laboratory and quality system
HQ Quality Laboratory in Romont leading Quality Laboratory competencies to support the design, development and deployment of Nespresso systems, offering expertise in machines, packaging, and products for in-home and out-of-home.
We are currently looking for a Test Laboratory Technician for Beverage Systems and Accessories that will Ensure Laboratory tests activities according to all Nespresso standards and specifications. he/she is a guardian of the application of Nespresso quality standards.He/she will perform the best analytical services to the innovation and development departments (Beverage systems, Beverage Products, Packaging and Filling & Sealing line) and ensure optimal services.
Un jour dans la vie de…
- Perform tests on machines, accessories, coffees and packaging, according to pre-defined analytical methods and complete corresponding reports.
- Support to define new methodologies and procedures to test and qualify new technologies
- Defines methods & equipments in order to realize the evaluations of coffee machines, accessories, packaging according to all Nespresso standards
- Support HQ development teams in testing and validating new projects
- Support Machine Aftersales for technical investigations
- Ensure the proper implementation and regular update of GLP standards
- Evaluate current laboratories capability and propose optimal way to improve services
- Support and be an actives member for all activities linked with the Quality Laboratory mission: Machines / Coffee / Packaging / Development / Innovation / Metrology
- Qu'est-ce qui va vous faire réussir?
- Technical High School (level ES or CFC with professional experience) or equivalent
- Knowledge of beverage machine or similar products manufacturing (automotive, med devices, home appliances)
- Background and/or experience in Mechanics, Hydraulics and Electronics
- Experience in using measurement equipment (min. 3-5 years)
- Experience in working with a quality documentation system
- Product Testing experience in home appliance or similar industries
- French is mandatory and English an advantage
- Lab experience in performing analyses in the specific area of competence
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operation, laboratory and quality system
- Comfortable in interacting with cross-functional teams at all level of the organization
- Knowledge of Good laboratory practices