Junior Frontend Developer
To support our growth, Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Junior Frontend Developer HTML/CSS/JS based in Geneva.
As a Junior Frontend Developer, you will join an experienced development team with expertise in most state-of-the-art frontend technologies. You are a flexible and motivated personality and contribute to our strong team spirit. You are on a quest for constant learning and you will participate in delivering high quality software solutions using state of the art technologies and tools.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working with our designers to develop animated interactions and transitions.
- Creating, editing and modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Implementing cross-browser and cross-device solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position
- Understanding of responsive design approach and related development frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Experience in UX and UI Design
- Experience in Google Analytics is a plus
- Understanding of Angular is a plus
- Knowledge in Drupal is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility and motivation, quest for constant learning
- Fluent in English or German
Applicants must be Swiss resident or have a valid permit for Switzerland.
Why join Open Web Technology?
From your first day, you will actively contribute to the digitalization of Switzerland by serving companies with national and global reach.
From digital strategy to complex software engineering, you will help our clients reshape their business, invent new products, and transform their organization using the latest technologies. You will take part in every step of our clients' digital journey and work for industries including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Consumer Goods, and many more.
Right from your start at Open Web Technology, you will participate in a wide range of client projects. Beyond the learning experience during these projects, becoming an OpenWebber will make you feel valued, stimulated and encouraged in a passionate, focused and creative team.
Could we spark your interest? We look forward to receiving your application!
Get additional insights on Open Web Technology by following us on Instagram and LinkedIn