As a Java Software Development Engineer, you design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions. With your technical expertise, you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
You are highly motivated and result driven, you are able to work as part of a team, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and you are open to feedback. You like being accountable and have a high sense of product ownership.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Computer Science or related
- One or more Java frameworks: Spring / Core / Boot / MVC /AOP/Struts
- Web-services, WebAPI
- Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
- Testing: Cucumber / Selenium / Junit / Mosquitto / Rest assured
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish, Wildfly.
- Automation tools: Jenkins, Sonar, Maven
- Real-time systems and big data
- Profiling tools and debuggers
- Agile and/or scrum.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication skills to liaise with other teams, end users, support staff and business management
- Fluent in French and/or English (oral and written), knowledge of German an advantage