HR Operations Specialist
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Participate in managing the complete administrative life-cycle of employees, from on boarding to off boarding in different locations: UK, Nordics, Benelux, DACH.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and ensure appropriate HR policies and benefits are in place.
- Maintain HR data files in different regions.
- Support monthly payroll preparation and coordination with our external payroll providers.
- Manage the HR annual processes such as salary review, variable compensation, etc.
- Support the HR Compensation and Benefits processes, projects and administration.
- Act as a trusted advisor to employees on questions related to their employment (insurances, work permits renewal, payroll, etc.).
- Complete HR surveys such as statistics, compensation and/or benefits surveys
- Participate or lead ad hoc HR projects.
- Work in close collaboration with other departments (Finance, IT, Campus Services, etc.) to ensure efficient and proactive information sharing as required.
- Assist employees on various employee life cycle questions
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or Brevet federal in Human Resources.
- At least 5 years of professional experience with general HR administration within a multinational organization: international benefits, policies, processes and relocation etc.
- High command of MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Fluent in English, French and German is a must .
- Strong service orientation with great attention to details.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Self-starter, proactive attitude with a global mind-set.
- Very organized, stress resistant, able to juggle multiple projects in parallel.
- Flexible, assertive, works fast.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and enjoys challenges.
- Results and outcome-oriented.
- Strong sense of values and ethics.