External communications specialist (100%)
The Communications & Digital team creates and delivers content that positions the company as the go-to experts on a wide range of themes from digital transformation, technology and the future of work to industry-specific topics. We create integrated and innovative communication strategies to engage with our stakeholders via the whole span of channels, from website and blogs to PR and social media to intranet and digital signage. The Communications & Digital team sits within the Clients & Industries division, which also encompasses marketing, events, brand, client relations, business development and research. Together, we shape strategic go-to-market programmes addressing today’s business challenges of the company's clients and internal communities.
What your role would look like:
- Working closely with research, marketing, and digital colleagues as well as external agencies, manage integrated communications campaigns across various industry and corporate topics.
- Run PR projects, including shaping PR strategy, creating and copyediting content for PR and digital marketing channels, pitching and coordinating media interviews, press releases and articles, and media monitoring and reporting.
- Act as a contact person for the company with the Swiss media. Maintain and build relationships with local and regional media. Coach and train spokespersons.
- Write and edit press releases, short articles and blogs, website pages, social media posts and other texts for external use in English and German and/or French.
- Support, advise and coach senior leaders, partners and other key stakeholders across the firm in their communication endeavors.
- Develop, lead and help manage wider strategic communications, digital and brand projects internally and externally.
What you bring to the table:
- At least three years’ experience in communications. Financial/professional services communications or PR agency experience is a plus.
- A proven track record in developing and delivering effective and engaging external and internal communication projects, preferably in a large organisation.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and the ability to produce engaging content in English to a high professional standard, and in German or French as a native.
- A high affinity to and good knowledge of digital and conventional communications channels (media, blogs, social media, video etc.) as well as the Swiss media landscape.
- The ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Strong team-player mentality with a positive, flexible attitude, hands-on approach and entrepreneurial spirit.
What you can expect from us:
- A varied and challenging role within a highly motivated and dedicated, multi-cultural and fun team.
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with international exposure that enables personal and professional growth.
- Unparalleled insights into the world of business across all industries and leading-edge topics within the largest professional services firm in the world.
- A dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance where you can make an impact that matters.