As an Embedded Software Development Engineer, you are in charge of architecting, developing, and verifying firmware for DSPs and/or microcontrollers. You are specialized in lower-level computer systems, computer architecture, embedded systems and/or kernel development and programming with various programming languages. You execute different functional tests and do feasibility study for the clients. You develop industrial program and define specific material and software according to the company's standards.
You are highly motivated and result driven, interested to imagine high stability systems, able to work as part of a team, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and you are open to feedback. You like being accountable and have a high sense of product ownership.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- Excellent command of C/C++
- Development experience within embedded systems / firmware design
- Real-time operating systems: RTOS, Linux, LynxOs
- Matlab or Simulink blocks modelling
- Digital Signal Processing
- FPGA development, debugging, and maintenance
- Microcontrollers: TI, ARM, MSP, ATMEL, Nordic
- PCB design and layout
- SCM tools (GIT, SVN, Clearcase, Perforce, etc.)
- Agile and/or Scrum.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication
- Solution oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French and/or English (oral and written), knowledge of German an advantage.