You are in charge of the realization and completion of manufacturing software validation and equipment for medical devices. You monitor and apply the progress of qualifications. You are in charge of the test and report for medical devices as well as documentation.
- Master's degree in electronic Engineer or equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing (software and equipment validation)
- Experience in IQ/OQ/PQ
- Experience with applicable norms (13485, IEC 62304, 21CFR part 11 ...)
- Very good knowledge of medical application
- French and English very good level