Consultant/Trainee, Forensic Technology & Cyber
Are you motivated and interested by technology? Are you a strong and great teammate, able to work in a dynamic environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
Our Forensic Technology and Cyber team is looking for you!
What you can expect from us
Joining our team is the unique opportunity to develop your career within a team of specialists combining a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. You will learn from them and you will become one of them.
As part of our team, you will be involved on projects covering a large spectrum of activities on two main areas:
• Forensic Analytics & eDiscovery
We provide specialist advice and assistance to companies and their external legal counsel relating to fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations.
We collect, preserve, and analyse electronic data to find the facts that help our investigators and legal counsel establish what happened, when it happened, who did it, how they did it, and the extent of the misappropriation or misconduct. Your work may involve assisting with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect’s computer, processing and analysing large amount of emails and other data sources, analysing mobile phone logs and recovering deleted text messages or assisting our investigators to search for critical document to crack the case.
• Cyber, Data Privacy & Compliance
We provide our clients a full spectrum of cyber compliance and privacy services, from ad-hoc compliance assessments and GDPR readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing issues and supporting our clients in meeting regulatory requirements and bringing real, long-lasting benefits.
• You have completed a University Degree, ideally a Master in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering and other related majors
• Strong business acumen, integrity, analytical and conceptual skills, and ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
• You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales
• Programming skills (e.g. Python, C#) and one data query language (e.g. T-SQL) are preferred
• The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required
• Highly fluent French and English skills, both written and verbal are required.