As a Computer Vision Engineer, you design the software applications of special machines in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturing process, as well as supplier and customer information, taking into account the deadlines and specifications required.
You are interested in playing a key role within the Swiss highly innovative companies and become an expert in sectors like microtechnology, aeronautics, robotics grab your mouse and do the right click.
You are highly motivated and result driven, able to work as part of a team, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and you are open to feedback. You like being accountable and have a high sense of product ownership.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Automation, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- PC/PLC Programming
- C/C++ Programming
- Computer vision
- .NET, NI LabVIEW, Cognex VisionPro, MVTec HALCON, Matlab, Simulink
- GPU programming skills (Metal, CUDA, OpenGL, and/or OpenCL)
- Automation and real-time process applications
- Machine vision tools and products: Cognex, PLC Beckhoff, PLC Siemens S7, TwinCat 3.0, PcVue, Rockwell
- Real-time operating systems: RTOS, Linux, LynxOs
- Communication protocols: Modbus, Profibus, DeviceNet, CANopen, TCP/IP
- Digital Signal Processing, Digital Image Signal Processing
- Microcontrollers: TI, ARM, MSP, ATMEL, Nordic
- Agile and/or Scrum.
- Analytical and conceptual
- Good communication
- Solution and client oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French and/or English (oral and written), knowledge of German an advantage.