As a Business Analyst, you will be a key contact point within the strategic and the operational departments. Your views to the business will help you and your contact to perfectly understand and translate their needs for the IT division. You will design the systems and the applications, define all tests and tests level and write down all the documentation.
Your functional understanding of the business will help you to put in place the right solutions for the right needs at a right time, easy to implement and easy to use.
You are an IT person who has a strong background in Banking, Industry, Services or Pharmaceutical then this position is made for you.
You are a Banking, Industry, Services or Pharmaceutical professional and you have deep skills in IT then this position works for you too.
You are interested to be a key person within your organization and collaborate with C-Level people, you transform the need of your company into real tools and user's friendly environments, please turn the keep and open the door of opportunities
- Bachelor in IT
- 3 – 5 years' as a Business Analyst
- SQL, UML
- Web analytics tools
- IS, ERP, CRM systems
- Data visualization and statistical software
- Master Data Management strategy
- SOA architecture is a plus
- The ability to write clear, concise and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- CCBA, CBAP certification
- Familiar with ITIL and COBIT governance industry standards
- French C2, English B2, German a plus