BI Consultant (Oracle)
As an Oracle BI Consultant, you use your data skills and business mindset to analyze the functional and technical needs. You will work with the business in understanding their evolving requirements and with Engineering to deliver practical but innovative solutions of real business benefit. You are in charge of determining the technical specifications and you define the architecture and the integration processes. You design, test, optimize and deploy solutions. You participate in interesting projects and you make a difference every day.
You are a self-starter with a good knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and approaches. You also have the personal skills, creativity and drive to build your own prototype solutions and to provide training and guidance to team members and partners.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related
- Strong technical data expertise, statistics and the ability to draw insights from data
- SQL and relational databases: Oracle, Teradata, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Datastage
- Oracle BI stack of tools: OBIEE, OBIA, ODI
- Programming/scripting: Python, SQL, R, SPSS, MATLAB
- BI Visualization Tools: Tableau, QlikView, Pentaho, BIRST, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, D3)
- ETL, OLAP, Master Data Management, Data Warehouse development
- Oracle BI Cloud Service (BICS)
- Analytical and conceptual
- Good communication
- Fluent in French and/or English (oral and written), knowledge of German an advantage.