Assistant Project Coordinator
- Perform sample receipts and assist with sample testing activities in accordance with internal SOPs.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders for planning of sample receipt and testing activities.
- Communicate changes on priorities related to sample testing and scope of the work during team meetings.
- Ensure timely collection of supporting documents in relation to TMF or other relevant tasks.
- Assist in preparation and follow-up for cross-functional meetings (e.g. agenda, minutes).
- Assist in performing monitoring of external partners for outsourced work.
- Assist in the implementation of new electronic systems to improve process efficiency and throughput.
- Contribute to document archiving.
- Organize shipments if needed (logistics, record and invoices as required).
- Assist in other priority tasks as required by Project Coordinator and Project Managers.
- First-level university degree in the field of Biological Sciences or equivalent is required
- Previous experience of Assistant Project Coordination in the pharmaceutical/biotech or CRO industry in regulated environment is required
- Knowledge of GLP and GCP quality systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure, and manage time in an efficient manner.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project coordination skills.
- Goal-oriented with a demonstrated ability to meet business objectives.
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team depending on the project requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, experience of MS project software may be a plus
- The position may require some flexibility in working hours as required by business needs.